- Tom Spencer is more than just a radio/TV program host. He's warm, intelligent and spiritual. I certainly never thought I'd get teary-eyed at the Circle C Nuevo Leon with a bunch o' gardeners, but Tom worked his magic!
- Mary Oliver is a poet worth reading.
- James David and his partner are fabulous and have an amazing garden + house.
- Garden bloggers are friendly, smart, funny and fun to be around.
- Related to above: I should do better reading all of their wonderful blogs.
Random irises left by the POs. I transplanted them without a care (no attention to depth or timing whatsoever). They decided I wasn't such a bastard after all and bloomed!
Native yellow columbine, Aquilegia chrysantha.
Gulf coast penstemon (Penstemon tenuis) starting to bloom.
Fennel muncher = future swallowtail (the fennel and dill are hosting a handful of these critters).